Bloody Poor Service!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBM said:
    Insist on the free delivery with the two sets, or if he won't do that then get a full refund.
    As above.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DO NOT touch them coated ernie balls. Worst strings Ive ever used. I actually demanded, and got a refund from EB. THats how bad.
  • I decided he wasn't worth the business, even if I have to pay a couple of quid extra on the order elsewhere, it's the principle. Sod him.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • bob21bob21 Frets: 170
    For reference - I had a great experience with Strings Direct in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I ordered 4 sets of DRs.. I got a phone call 15mins after placing the order - they were very sorry, but they only had three sets in stock. They'd get those to me next day (i hadn't paid for next day delivery) and then send on the last set when the delivery came in (a few days) - also by next day. All went like clockwork, and they were very apologetic. Great service!
  • @bob21

I've used Strings Direct and I agree, they are very good. I think that's why they notified you in 15 mins rather than 5 days.

Big difference in service.

:)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3589
    The trouble with back street internet sales emporiums is that the margins that attract you are so slim, they really can't give away much in the way of service. A high street retailer that makes £2 a set of strings can be generous, back street boy only makes 50p and must make lots of 50p lumps every day to survive.

Voice your displeasure and use a real supplier.