Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Spendings on pedals so far this year

What's Hot
DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4558
edited January 2016 in FX
+40

-£11.50 Nobels Phaser
-£16.20 Little Bear Rat clone

Total -£13.30
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    edited January 2016
    £0

I'm trying to keep it at that figure as well. @Teetonetal is not helping me though

edit - if we are including sales

£-430 ish
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7807
    Am still at £0 and @meltedbuzzbox needs a pitchfactor.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28457
    About -£1200.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @meltedbuzzbox needs that Pitchfactor. 

Roughly -£400. 

I can see the Empress Reverb popping up in my hands later in the year. 

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    £160 for the Nemesis, 
    -£65 for selling the flash back

not bad!
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    £29 Arion Chrous
    £50 Line6 M5 (second hand)
    #thebatesmotelband
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9572
    edited January 2016
    Cack...

Caroline Meteore, Salvage Custom Board, Fractal FX8, EHX 45000

Infinity Looper (being returned)

CS Strat '56 - sold

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q493/Warren3333/Salvage Custom/DSC_3067.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • you've returned the infinity looper @Wazmeister ???

what didn't you like?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Second one Ive had mate... Both had a slight clicking noise

I prefer the EHX 45000 to miss the channels in.

• I've had a few pigtronix pedals and I always find something that bothers me with them. 

I've recently moved to the echolutuion deluxe and whilst it sounds great and does all kinds of wonderful things I am annoyed that it really needs its external remote switch to be practical for band use. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Just the Bit Quest so far this year
    edited January 2016
    I've sold so much gear so far this year it's crazy. Now the GAS fund is healthy. Not buying is a torment!

There is so much nice gear out there to buy. @wazmeister's meteora is giving me nightmares. I want a jazzmaster a jag a brunetti pleximan and a singleman. The empress and chase bliss additions are burning bright and the boss es8 and new vibe are tugging at the wallet.

Fucking GAS.
    I've had a few pigtronix pedals and I always find something that bothers me with them. 

I've recently moved to the echolutuion deluxe and whilst it sounds great and does all kinds of wonderful things I am annoyed that it really needs its external remote switch to be practical for band use. 

I agree 100%. The Pigtronix stuff, is well, just awkward to my thinking.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5281
    you've returned the infinity looper @Wazmeister ???

what didn't you like?
    kept repeating itself over and over......and we all know how annoying that can be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    mgaw said:
    you've returned the infinity looper @Wazmeister ???

what didn't you like?
    kept repeating itself over and over......and we all know how annoying that can be

Oh yes, those annoying little squeally sounds
    I've sold so much gear so far this year it's crazy. Now the GAS fund is healthy. Not buying is a torment!

There is so much nice gear out there to buy. @wazmeister's meteora is giving me nightmares. I want a jazzmaster a jag a brunetti pleximan and a singleman. The empress and chase bliss additions are burning bright and the boss es8 and new vibe are tugging at the wallet.

Fucking GAS.

you fancy the Chase Bliss delay mate ? Ive deliberately not even watched the video yet !
    Wazmeister;945911" said:
    Teetonetal said:

Fucking GAS.

you fancy the Chase Bliss delay mate ? Ive deliberately not even watched the video yet !
    Hell yeah . his pedals are the best. So far.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11879
    £0.

It's only January.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2360
    ^ +1 :))
  • So far this year I've sold three pedals and bought one leaving me £15 up. I hope to not buy any more, and if I do I'll almost certainly sell some anyway.