Frets Chart

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 5006
edited January 2016 in Help & Feedback
Can someone please explain the Frets Weekly Chart to me....
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited January 2016
    Most frets awarded in a week. (Thinking again it's the most frets received in a week). Scores reset sometime at the weekend I think.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5006
    Thanks @not_the_dj, your next question for six marks is, what is a Fret and how is it awarded?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    Rocker;952218" said:
    Thanks @not_the_dj, your next quuestion for six marks is, what is a Fret and how is it awarded?
    But.. You have almost 800 of them. How have you not noticed :)

My understanding is a wisdom / lol / wow is a fret and adds to your feet count which is a indicator of site contribution/ site gamification type thing. Fake Internet points basically. Loads of sites do it. Facebook likes, reddit up vote/down vote etc
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33872
    You can use them at Waitrose now.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5006
    Thanks guys.  Octatonic for a moment I thought you were going to say that Starbucks accepted them......

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Rocker said:
    Thanks guys.  Octatonic for a moment I thought you were going to say that Starbucks accepted them......

No, unfortunately they are not tax deductible so they scrapped that incentive.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom