Haircut of the Day

What's Hot
14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5316
    post of the week brilliant
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Crikey! Very forward thinking do for a senior conservative MP.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7349
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30319
    Got into a scuffle while having his haircut?
    What sort of barbers do they have in the States?
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

I vaguely remember a Blue Peter episode when I was a kid and this bloke had shaved off half his beard for charity, except by the time I'd tuned in, I'd missed that bit.  So with my own sense of logic and reasoning, I figured that when you went through puberty, you spent a few years only being able to grow exactly half a beard, before finally being able to grow a full beard.  Of course shaving never occurred to me and it shit me right up actually when I think back about it, having to endure years of looking like a twat with half a beard.

I'm sure there is some kid out there thinking exactly the same about this guy right now.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4620
    edited January 2016
    I vaguely remember a Blue Peter episode when I was a kid and this bloke had shaved off half his beard for charity, except by the time I'd tuned in, I'd missed that bit.  So with my own sense of logic and reasoning, I figured that when you went through puberty, you spent a few years only being able to grow exactly half a beard, before finally being able to grow a full beard.  Of course shaving never occurred to me and it shit me right up actually when I think back about it, having to endure years of looking like a twat with half a beard.I'm sure there is some kid out there thinking exactly the same about this guy right now.
    Don't make the mistake of thinking there is anyone else on earth on your wavelength ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12448

"OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom