SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T Fender Roc Pro 1000 £65

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited February 2016 in Amps £
This has been my backup amp for a while but it's fairly different sounding to my main amp (HT40) so I'd like to sell or swap for something more like that tone! The Roc Pro is in fully working order and sounds great, 2 channels (beautiful Fender cleans and thick Mesa ish drives) with 2 modes on each (mid shift on clean and 2 gain modes on dirt), fx loop, Spring reverb and 100w output - this thing is loud. Pictures to follow but it's also in good aesthetic nick and the 3 button footswitch is included. Price wise I think £80 delivered or £65 collected is fair, but I am open to offers. Trade wise I'd be after something more British/ Marshally, head or combo considered, solid state or valve. Loud enough to gig with just in case. Modelling amps also considered within reason.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments