Riff to The Dentists' I Had an Excellent Dream?!

Long shot, but can anyone help me with how to play the opening/main riff of this jangly indie classic?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You could try contacting Bob Collins via his Facebook page. He's a very nice bloke. One of my first gigs was with his Dentists side project Ye Ascoyne d'Ascoynes. I also supported The Dentists towards the end of their run.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10496

The opening riff is something like this, let the strings ring, 

....0.........................0........................................................2..............................2......0.................................................

..........3.....0...................3.................3...........3........................3..............3..............................3............3...........3.................

.......................4......................4................4..........4........................4....................................4...........4............4................
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • scarry67scarry67 Frets: 143
    Will get the Rickenbacker plugged in after work. Thanks. There are a few nice live clips on YouTube. Will look up Ye Ascoynes... Too!