SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - MusicMan JP6 Redburst - price drop £900

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Sold => raul4me
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Wow - I admire your tenacity :) Originally posted in Feb and only sold today! Nice guitar - had a JP13 for a while. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    Agreed...shows the state of the market when a JP6 hangs around that long at a decent price too.....only seems to be sub £500 stuff that moves quick
  • Vaiai said:
    Wow - I admire your tenacity :) Originally posted in Feb and only sold today! Nice guitar - had a JP13 for a while. 
    bazxkr said:
    Agreed...shows the state of the market when a JP6 hangs around that long at a decent price too.....only seems to be sub £500 stuff that moves quick

feels for me that MM guitars are  an acquired taste and their comparative limited distribution here means  many will never get their hands on one - I took a punt on an L3 a while back looking for the definitive super strat - neck  didnt work for me but convinced their quality was miles ahead of other std production models from the bigger brands . 

The JP6 is more versatile than the Petrucci image and soundscape would have people believe but  like the Vai Jem I had before the neck was too wide n thin for me - I have a slio special and the neck is much more me ..