Setlists - My brains now officially full!

What's Hot
Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
edited February 2016 in Live

I've come to the conclusion if I put any more songs in my brain then something else will have to go, I've used all the memory up. This is the list I'm currently gigging over five bands, thank god some of the same songs are done by more than one band otherwise it would be more. These all have to be committed to memory as I'm too blind to read a cheat sheet onstage

Lets Dance   Ace of Spades   Peaceful easy feeling   Everlong   Somewhere in my heart   It must be love   My Girl   Photograph  
 The Bucket   Mollys chamber   All these these I've done   Smile like you mean it   Mr Brightside   Use Somebody   Revelry 
Town called Malice   That's Entertainment   Down in the tubestation at midnight   Start   Eton Rifles   Going Underground   Peacock Suite All I want is you   Where the streets have no name   With or without you   Vertigo   Beautiful day   One   You really got me   
Ain't talking bout love   Living on a prayer   Icecream   Man Dead or alive   Hotal California   Hard to handle   Jenny Don't be hasty
 A design for life   Run   Chasing cars   Purple rain   She's something else   The zepther song   Under the bridge   Valerie 
When September ends   Basket case   Whisky in the jar   Shes something else   Ever fallen in love with someone   Seven nation army Pinball Wizard   Mama Mia   The scientist   Let there be rock   I predict a riot   Going out with   Chelsea Dagger   Song 2 
Sweet home alabama   Let there be rock   Boys of the summer   Summer of 69   Hysteria   Starlight   Time is running out   Plugin Baby No Digity   Kiss   Uptown funk   I saw her standing there   I feel good   Play that funky music    Dekota   Have a nice day  
 Local boy in the photograph   High & Dry   Fake PLastic trees   Creep   The happiest days of our lives   Another brick in the wall
 Time   Wish you were here

Blurred Lines   Sing   Forget You   No Digity   This is how we do it   Gravity   Express Yourself   (Labrinth)   Last Night   Hey Ya Mysterious Girl   Around the World (RHCP) Can't Stop (RHCP)   Shut up and dance   Superstition Girls (The 1975)  Thinking Out Loud  Sing   Buck Rogers   Parisian Walkways   Sultans of Swing   Everybody Hurts   Common People   Long Train   Running Sex On Fire
 All the small things   She's Electric   Parklife   Folsom Prison Blues   Give me some loving   Born to be wild Hero (Foos)   
Times like these   Wonderful Life   Oblivious   Every counts   It's only natural   Ashes to ashes   Chocolate Girl 
Don't save a prayer for me now   Veronica   Feels Like Heaven     Never tear us apart Luka   Solsbury Hill   Up the junction 
Story of the blues   Ghost (The Jam)   The Killing Moon   The First picture of you   Where is my mind   Rat Race   The Whole of the moon

Jail Break   Dedication   Bad Reputation   Do anything you want to do   The Rocker   Got to give it up   Hollywood 
 Toughest street in town   Bound for glory   Out in the fields    Boys are back in town   Dancing in the moonlight 
Waiting for an Alibi   Killer on the loose   Black Rose   China Town   Massacre   Southbound   Still in love with you   Are you ready
 Rosilee   Don't believe a word   Emerald

Anyone gotta remember a monster list of songs ?

www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513

#humblebrag ;)

Wow'd.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Good list, Danny. Current set list is picked from the following, depending on what the landlord/audience/bride & groom/birthday boy etc wants. I remember all these apart from "Build Me Up Buttercup" which I can never EVER remember:

20th Century Boy, Are You Gonna Go My Way?, Gimme Shelter, Rosalie, The One I Love, Running Down a Dream, Dakota, Whisky in the Jar, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Fortunate Son, Rebel Yell, Tie Your Mother Down, All Right Now, You Really Got Me, I Saw Her Standing There, All Day and All Night, Mustang Sally, Honky Tonk Women, Brown Sugar, White Wedding, Jumping Jack Flash, Wishing Well, Whole Lotta Rosie, Foxy Lady, Rain, Hey Joe, Bad Company, Times Like These, Molly's Chambers, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Long Way to the Top, Rockin' in the Free World, Mistreated, You Got Me Rocking, Bad Case of Loving You, I Love Rock and Roll, Stuck in the Middle, Proud Mary, Summer of ’69, Hard to Handle, Brown Eyed Girl, Build me up Buttercup, Johnny B Goode, Dance with me Tonight, Valerie, Tush, Don’t Stop, Get Lucky, Hot Stuff, Crazy, Teardrops, Highway to Hell, Don’t Stop Believin', You Give Love a Bad Name, Mustang Sally, Stand By Me, Just Like a Pill, One, I Will Survive, Superstition, Does Your Mother Know?, Kids in America, Sweet Child O’Mine, Since You Been Gone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow that is a lot of songs. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Those Lizzy songs should count at least double - not hard but so many notes that need to be bang on.

Here's my current bands lists,  playing with another band on monday but hopefully there won't be any new songs to learn...

Jail Break,  Dancing in the moonlight  Walking, Don't believe a word slow then fast, Parisienne Walkways, Suicide, Waiting for an Alibi, Oh Pretty Woman, Southbound,  China Town, Still in love with you   Are you ready, Rosalee,   Do anything you want to do,   The Rocker,  Out in the fields, Emerald, Cowboy Song,   Boys are back in town  

TIMES LIKE THESE, VERTIGO,BROWN SUGAR, REALLY GOT ME, WISHING WELL, I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE, SHOOK ME ALL NITE LONG, ROSALIE, FEEL LIKE MAKING LOVE, IMMIGRANT SONG, WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, ROCK AND ROLL, TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN, ROADHOUSE BLUES, JUMPING JACK FLASH, PARANOID, DAKOTA, DISCO INFERNO, 20TH CENTURY BOY, CHILDREN OF REVOLUTION, WE LOVE TO BOOGIE, HOT LOVE, SAW HER STANDING THERE, VOODOO CHILE, COME ON FEEL THE NOIZE, HIGHWAY TO HELL, BRIGHT SIDE, MOLLYS CHAMBERS, SEX ON FIRE, ALL THESE THINGS, DON’T STOP BELIEVING, LIVING ON A PRAYER, WHOLE LOTTTA ROSIE

Word Up, Animal, Fool For Your Lovin’, 20th Century Boy, Place Your Hands, Too Hard To Handle, Walk This Way, Every Rose, Dancing in the moonlight, Don't Believe a word, Boys are Back in town, Hammer To Fall, Tie Your Mother Down, Don’t Stop Me Now, Sweet Child Of Mine, I Believe In A Thing Called Love, Play That Funky Music, Superstition, Boys Of Summer, Are You Gonna Go My Way, You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth,  Born To Run, Hollywood Nights,   You Got The Love,  Let Me Entertain You, Brown Sugar / Jumping Jack Flash, Living On A Prayer, Don’t Stop Believing, White Wedding, Rebel Yell, Highway to Hell, Shook me all night long, Whole lot of Rosie,Get your Rocks Off, Here I Go Again, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Help from my friends,  Love me again, Waiting For A Girl Like You, Dakota, All Summer Long / Sweet Home Alabama, Purple Rain

Can't take my eyes off you, You're the one I Want, Celebration,Heatwave, Valerie,Come and Get it,Play that Funky Music, 9-5, Candyman, All About That Bass,Get Lucky, Tell Her About it, Walking on Sunshine, Happy, Proud Mary, Gimme Gimme, Crazy in Love, Like I can, La Vida Loca, Everyone's a Winner, That's the Way I Like It, Uptown Funk, Johnny B Goode,Thinking Out Loud, On the Radio, Long train Running, Relight My Fire, Love Train

Don’t u forget about me, Footloose / Heat is on, Power of Love, Friends Electric /  Cars, Mary’s Prayer, Hungry like a wolf, Planet Earth, Break Free, Real Gone Kid, Rebel Yell, Boys of summer, Never Gonna Give u up, Gold, Enola Gay, Tainted love, Don’t you want me baby, Little Respect , Girls on Film, Relax, Somewhere in my heart, New Sensation, Living on a Prayer, Jump,  Summer 69

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    edited February 2016
    I Wow'd a couple of the above. In my current band I've only got about 40 to remember.

I was once playing in three covers bands, but a couple of those were ~10 piece bands with brass sections who read charts, so it didn't look so bad that I used charts (not that I can sight read, just as a reminder).

The worst is when the different bands I played for did the same songs, but with different arrangements and in different keys.
    It's not a competition.
  • stop playing for multiple bands then! ;-)

jokes. I've been there and well and truly done that. i quite enjoyed it at the time but NEVER again
    How very rock and roll
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    I've got a huge list:

Smoke on the Water

That's it so far...
    Stop crying, start buying
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    John_P said:
    Those Lizzy songs should count at least double - not hard but so many notes that need to be bang on.

Here's my current bands lists,  playing with another band on monday but hopefully there won't be any new songs to learn...

Jail Break,  Dancing in the moonlight  Walking, Don't believe a word slow then fast, Parisienne Walkways, Suicide, Waiting for an Alibi, Oh Pretty Woman, Southbound,  China Town, Still in love with you   Are you ready, Rosalee,   Do anything you want to do,   The Rocker,  Out in the fields, Emerald, Cowboy Song,   Boys are back in town  

TIMES LIKE THESE, VERTIGO,BROWN SUGAR, REALLY GOT ME, WISHING WELL, I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE, SHOOK ME ALL NITE LONG, ROSALIE, FEEL LIKE MAKING LOVE, IMMIGRANT SONG, WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, ROCK AND ROLL, TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN, ROADHOUSE BLUES, JUMPING JACK FLASH, PARANOID, DAKOTA, DISCO INFERNO, 20TH CENTURY BOY, CHILDREN OF REVOLUTION, WE LOVE TO BOOGIE, HOT LOVE, SAW HER STANDING THERE, VOODOO CHILE, COME ON FEEL THE NOIZE, HIGHWAY TO HELL, BRIGHT SIDE, MOLLYS CHAMBERS, SEX ON FIRE, ALL THESE THINGS, DON’T STOP BELIEVING, LIVING ON A PRAYER, WHOLE LOTTTA ROSIE

Word Up, Animal, Fool For Your Lovin’, 20th Century Boy, Place Your Hands, Too Hard To Handle, Walk This Way, Every Rose, Dancing in the moonlight, Don't Believe a word, Boys are Back in town, Hammer To Fall, Tie Your Mother Down, Don’t Stop Me Now, Sweet Child Of Mine, I Believe In A Thing Called Love, Play That Funky Music, Superstition, Boys Of Summer, Are You Gonna Go My Way, You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth,  Born To Run, Hollywood Nights,   You Got The Love,  Let Me Entertain You, Brown Sugar / Jumping Jack Flash, Living On A Prayer, Don’t Stop Believing, White Wedding, Rebel Yell, Highway to Hell, Shook me all night long, Whole lot of Rosie,Get your Rocks Off, Here I Go Again, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Help from my friends,  Love me again, Waiting For A Girl Like You, Dakota, All Summer Long / Sweet Home Alabama, Purple Rain

Can't take my eyes off you, You're the one I Want, Celebration,Heatwave, Valerie,Come and Get it,Play that Funky Music, 9-5, Candyman, All About That Bass,Get Lucky, Tell Her About it, Walking on Sunshine, Happy, Proud Mary, Gimme Gimme, Crazy in Love, Like I can, La Vida Loca, Everyone's a Winner, That's the Way I Like It, Uptown Funk, Johnny B Goode,Thinking Out Loud, On the Radio, Long train Running, Relight My Fire, Love Train

Don’t u forget about me, Footloose / Heat is on, Power of Love, Friends Electric /  Cars, Mary’s Prayer, Hungry like a wolf, Planet Earth, Break Free, Real Gone Kid, Rebel Yell, Boys of summer, Never Gonna Give u up, Gold, Enola Gay, Tainted love, Don’t you want me baby, Little Respect , Girls on Film, Relax, Somewhere in my heart, New Sensation, Living on a Prayer, Jump,  Summer 69

That's a huge list and with that lizzy stuff you could dep for me in any of my bands more or less 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Danny1969 said:
    That's a huge list and with that lizzy stuff you could dep for me in any of my bands more or less 
    Your playing is in a different league to mine though - I'm winging it far too often...   

I realised last night rehearsing with the lizzy band that my brain is close to overload and I'm going to ease out one or two of my bands.   Apart the lizzy stuff the other bands are all easy tunes and quite a few overlap so that helps...  over the last year or two I've found the only way to gig regularly is to play in a lot of bands but I need to cut down and concentrate on quality rather quantity.