SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Posse Audio wired IEM -£120ovno

EreforGuitarGearEreforGuitarGear Frets: 71
edited April 2016 in Misc £
Offered for sale is my Posse wired IEM system. Fully featured IEM system with mic stand mounted control box (which has 2 room mics inside) a guitar tuner and volume controls for your mix. The system also includes an instrument mic that attaches to the mic stand allowing you to mic up an instrument. The floor box can be powered by 9v battery (the US psu supplied with the system is included but you'll need an adapter from 2 pin to 3 pin ala shaver type) . Bought with the best intentions of using it as it works really well but alas no band so no need. Also, the original earphones will not be included. I'll add photos ASAP. http://posseaudio.com Looking for £120 ovno (delivered). Offers will be considered but please no wives, goats, or camels... I have nowhere to keep them.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments