Bad Cat players series

What's Hot
austint01austint01 Frets: 20
edited February 2016 in Amps
Did anyone see the Bad Cat players series announced at NAMM?

http://www.gearnews.com/namm-2016-bad-cat-amplifiers-announce-new-usa-players-series/

I've been looking for a Voxy sounding amp and these look quite portable and the PCB construction brings the price into a more bearable range. Only other thing I can see different is they have a SS rectifier. Any other differences? I hope they're awesome, I want one.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They look very interesting. Depends what price we see them at over here, but they have a great spec.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElectroDan;972958" said:
    They look very interesting. Depends what price we see them at over here, but they have a great spec. 
    Pricing from Doug at Coda.

"price on the 15R combo will be £999/40R combo £1149/15 head £899 and 40 head £999"
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Assuming they sound like the regular ones I'm fairly sure one of these will be my next amp
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • I'm a big fan of Bad Cats - but based on ones which have been in the classifieds recently - they have lousy residuals.

I think if I were looking to buy at the moment I wait to pick up a used 'full fat' version at the right price.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ^ Nah, I'll just wait and picked up a used one of these!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    richardhomer;973023" said:
    I'm a big fan of Bad Cats - but based on ones which have been in the classifieds recently - they have lousy residuals.

I think if I were looking to buy at the moment I wait to pick up a used 'full fat' version at the right price.
    Yes, they are a SERIOUS bargain used. My Black Cat has see off 3 Matchless' - or should that be Matchli..?!
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • I was expecting the UK price to be higher than that.

A brand new 40W Bad Cat head for under a grand!

<:-P