Comments

• @stickyfiddle when are you over?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1774
    Cool, thanks for the heads up - he's someone I would love to see live.
    Anyone been before and able to hazard a guess at ticket prices for Manchester?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • BigMonka said:
    Cool, thanks for the heads up - he's someone I would love to see live.
    Anyone been before and able to hazard a guess at ticket prices for Manchester?
    Ticket prices:

Tickets: Manchester £125, £95, £75, £65, £55 adv 
    Glasgow £125, £95, £75, £55 adv 
    Coventry £125, £95, £75, £65, £55 adv 
    London £125, £95, £85, £75, £55 adv

I saw him at both Wembley and Coventry on the last tour and it was worth every penny (I did the early start to get in the pit which was amazing). 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks! 
    I'll have to have a proper look when they're released next week - I couldn't stretch to £125 but £55 sounds like a bargain (although you'll probably need binoculars from those seats).
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • @stickyfiddle when are you over?
    Bah! I'm in the UK for a wedding on 25 June. If only me I'd happily pop over to Norway or Denmark on the way or way back but MrsF not so keen!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • I've just seen this too. Any ideas about the early release tickets?

I saw him play the darkness on the edge of town album at Wembley a few years ago. The river is my favourite album.
  • benvall said:
    I've just seen this too. Any ideas about the early release tickets?

Nothing yet that I've seen. I'm keeping a watch on a few Springsteen forums but so far nothing for pre-sale apart from "Club Wembley" members.

Last tour I saw two shows but I'm thinking of just going for Cov this time and missing Wembley as the main part of the set's the same, it was so different between shows last time it was really worth seeing a couple of shows, but not so much this time based on the shows he's done in the States. Still that might change as the tour goes on and they get bored of playing the whole album in sequence.

• Woo hoo...tickets booked for Coventry!  \:D/
    Good work @not_the_dj !!
    I checked out the prices for Manchester, but it was a bit more than I could pay this year =((
  • BigMonka said:
    Good work @not_the_dj !!
    I checked out the prices for Manchester, but it was a bit more than I could pay this year =((
    Yeah it's not cheap and there are few acts I'd pay that much to see....but Springsteen's top of my list and there's no way I was missing this tour, I love the River album and to see it played in full will be great.
  • Wembley for me. Can't wait.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788
    There's an Italian date on the tour when Counting Crows are the support act - between them they'll still be playing a fortnight later
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • Booked for Springsteen in Glasgow. Really looking forward to it :)
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    Got tickets for Wembley, should be brilliant. This will be my first time seeing Springsteen live.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Oh go on then, I'll go to Manchester as well as Coventry! GA ticket just booked for the Etihad.

The US dates have all been the full album, but apparently they're mixing up the set list for the European shows.