best battery powered amp?

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
I bought a Roland Street cube 2nd hand a year ago. Annoyingly it died a couple of months later. It was OK but I wasn't massively into the sounds. Is there anything else out there worth a look at? I just wanted something that I could keep at work and go noodle quietly in the sunshine when the summer arrives.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Blackstar Fly?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72761
    Vox Mini5 Rhythm.

You don't need to use the drum machine part if you don't want (although it's quite fun!) and it sounds better than the Mini3.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30319
    My favourite battery amp is the Pignose. Amazing how many sounds you can get out of those little things. Usually quite a few on ebay for reasonable money. Very simple design with virtually nothing that can go wrong.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8547
    Blackstar fly is a brilliant bit of kit for £50, tiny, sounds great and batteries last a decent amount of time.