New RSM Custom guitars online today!

What's Hot
Great to meet @ttony and the rest of the fretboard guys at The Guitar Show UK this weekend - had a fantastic time and really enjoyed sharing RSM Custom Guitars with lots of new people. The RSM vine carved and walnut top were brand new designs previewing over the weekend - pictures and specs will be going live on our website www.rsmcustomguitars.com today!
Look out for a brand new range coming soon too - I'll put up some photos of the build process to get all your thoughts and comments!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6188
    edited March 2016 tFB Trader
    Hey, great to meet you yesterday. Loved that walnut topped guitar and the vine was insane.!! welcome to the fretboard!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    I wasn't at the show, so missed the fun, but you have some crazy cool looking guitars there :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @ThorpyFX thanks for your comment - you have have some great looking products too and I look forward to trying a few in the near future.  Hopefully see you at more guitar shows soon!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom