SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Presonus FireStudio Mobile 10 in 6 out soundcard

LightB4soundLightB4sound Frets: 161
edited March 2016 in Misc £
I am selling my Presonus FireStudio Mobile sound card. It is in great condition and has been very well looked after and has never left the studio. It comes with all the manuals and software, but I can't find the box. Also comes with Firewire 400 lead and power supply. Photo gallery is here

£105 including postage

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks
Neil
Product info

The first mobile interface with PreSonus' renowned studio-interface audio quality Plug-and-play, high-speed FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394) 24-bit resolution with 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz sampling rates Record/playback 10 inputs and 6 outputs 2 XMAXTM PreSonus microphone/instrument preamplifiers with true 48V phantom power for condenser mics 8 line inputs, 2 line outputs Stereo S/PDIF and MIDI input/output - DB9 break-out cable included Zero-latency monitoring Headphone output with gain control Software router/mixer Powered via FireWire bus or using included power supply Windows- (32- and 64-bit) and Macintosh-compatible Universal Control control-panel software DICE II Chipset - extremely efficient data transfer JetPLLTM - jitter-elimination technology Road-rugged construction Shockproof, reinforced metal chassis Silky-smooth, sealed rotary controls Military-grade circuit board Chassis-mounted input/output sockets resist strain from jacks Full shielding from external interference Daisy-chainable with the PreSonus FireStudio family of products Full version of Studio One Artist multitrack-recording software included; easy integration - no setup or configuration
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments