Look what the nice TNT man has just brought me (Digitech stuff)

simonksimonk Frets: 1467
I've only had 10 minutes with each so far but am super impressed. Who needs an El Cap - the Obscura sounds gorgeous and very inspiring. And the Ventura - well, I think the DryBell is safe but not so sure about the TC Viscous. Both very impressive for the pricepoint I think. Love the looks too; I wasn't sure about the Ventura styling but it looks great in the flesh. Digitech are doing some fine work at the moment!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    The Obscura is magnificent. I still wish I didn't sell mine for stupid monies.

I hope you begin to hate it so you can sell it to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4548
    The lo-fi mode on the Obscura was my fave by a country mile .. 
  • nick79nick79 Frets: 254
    Regardless of how they sound they look ace, i'm going to have google them now to see if they would work for me. 
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411
    Another thumbs up for the Obscura.  Would have tried the Ventura Vibe but I've got my hands on a Sansamp Roto Choir.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    Ooh nice stylings!
    I too will have to have a looksee at these.
    Digitech have always done fine work imo, can't think of one that didn't sound great and always their build quality is right up there.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I have to say, I love the dual concentric pots - I'm surprised we don't see more of this. The inclusion of a 'knob guard' and a perfectly sized slice of hook/velcro is also a nice touch. Both pedals are surprisingly, yet reassuringly, weighty too. So far I'm completely sold!