NCD: Matrix NL212

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    They do chip easily bit are brilliant and lightweight. Mine pair with dark blackstar heads and sound brilliant.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2901
    I wish they sold the speakers separately. Might go back to using a cab again and want to lighten mine up, but these neo V30 alikes seem better than the Neo Creamback which seem a bit scooped in comparison. Maybe it's something I could just eq in though.
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    Sound wise it's good. doesn't sound as good as my Bogner OS 2x12 did, but it's less than half the weight, so I sold the Bogner :)

My speakers probably still need a little more use to be fully broken in. 
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26627
    Si_ said:
    Sound wise it's good. doesn't sound as good as my Bogner OS 2x12 did, but it's less than half the weight, so I sold the Bogner :)

Yeah, that's why I took the demo one - I can't be arsed with the breaking-in phase.
    <space for hire>
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    As an alternative, DV Mark also do an open-backed Neodymium-equipped 2x12 which weighs virtually nothing compared to a cab with normal speakers. To me the cab sounds pretty much identical to one with V30s, although I think there's more bass there if you need it.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Si_ said:

They took 3 gigs or so to break in I reckon. The before and after difference was dramatic to say the least.
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    I haven't gigged mine really yet, just Rehearsals. I probably need o use it more :)