Stereo Wet and the rest

therose789therose789 Frets: 467
Do we have any users of the stereo wet here, particularly people who use it with the EXP controller? 

How do you find it? and where do you position it in your signal chain if you are using trem and things like that? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7803
    edited March 2016
    I have a stereo slate, v2 with exp

I love slate, it's ability to load diffeerent fx is well known, and neunaber make lots of updates, sometimes adding new fx like the recent panning tremolo. I think they updated it last night in fact.

The wet is great reverb, one of the best I've ever used. It just sounds really nice, improving sound. great for pads and swells and space. The plate algorithm is also really good.

As for the others, I love the infinity hold (great as the hold has reverb as does what you play over the top...) the Panning tremolo and the shimmer are both good.

I have it near the end of my chain as it's running in stereo, so Moog mf104 - HK rotosphere - Wet - Stereo looper.

The exp I don't like, the supplied lead is too short, making the exp really hard to sensibly position. and I don't like the way that the exp learns its presets. You don't save as such, but when you make a change, it remembers. I find that I keep changing stuff by accident and I keep losing my presets. I would much prefer a save to hold, instant recal method.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom