SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Fender AVRI Jaguar and 1976 Mustang

What's Hot
the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
So here's the deal - I'm looking to move my two guitars in order to fund a purchase on a single one and I though that instead of simply selling both, I'd see if anyone would be interested in trading either one, or both together!

First up is something that some of you may have seen before here, a 1976 Fender Mustang. It's all original and includes the tremolo bar and original hardcase.

Next is a 1999 AVRI Jaguar which has been upgraded with a Mustang bridge and Creamery 'Extra Width' Jaguar pickups. Also included is the trem bar and original hardcase.

Just a couple of pics for now but will upload more later:

Trades wise I'm pretty open to any vintage style (or vintage!) guitar, preferably US made and of high quality. I'd love any kind of Gretsch, Rickenbacker or Gibson, especially an SG or semi hollow style and any kind of Fender. As I mentioned, I'd happily trade both guitars for one if the values evened out but I'd also just trade the one if that suited someone.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you'd like any more info or specific pics ! :D

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    What sort of value are you putting o these guitars?
    We are all Chameleons...
  • TonyR said:
    What sort of value are you putting o these guitars?
    I not entirely sure so any of your input would be of great help. Say about 900 for the Jaguar and 800 for the Mustang?
  • johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 393
    Where abouts are you based?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • johnswiss said:
    Where abouts are you based?
    I'm in Stamford, Lincolshire
  • the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
    Long time no comment bump :P