SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Takamine Santa Fe ESF-10C

£750 or offers near to that please. Birmingham based - collection preferred.

Made in Japan. High quality, delightful sound, beautiful inlays. Solid cedar top and mahogany sides, Gotoh tuners. Owned from new in early 00's. Full original Takamine case included in great condition.  Excellent condition overall. Fully working electronics including built in tuner. Sounds awesome plugged in or acoustic!

Well looked after although a few small bits of play wear. Full disclosure here but all marks are small and consistent with age and use:
The clear scratch plate is not original (and is easily removable - no adhesive) and I applied it to minimise wear to the soft cedar top. A little of this wear is visible through the scratch plate and a small amount on the top itself. Other marks include some wear/indentation to the back of the neck (attempted to show on photo). Small marks on top of headstock (not visible from the front) and one or two small marks on the top of the guitar. These are small and are hardly noticeable - the cedar top is also quite easy to mark compared to a spruce top.

This is a great guitar that has been used in a live setting but well looked after. I am sorry to be letting it go but I have replaced it (with another Takamine I should add IMHO the best quality, sound and value you can get....). 

Collection preferred but will post if neccessary. The guitar is also advertised elsewhere.

Any questions please ask. Photos:

Takamine Guitar for Sale<script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom