Who's playing any festivals this year?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• distresseddistressed Frets: 530
    3 or 4 this summer, with the highlight being the one on a Croatian island Hvar. Staying in a camp for 4 days, one day for eating shrooms, two days for smoking pot, one day for the gig.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Not this year sadly. Not since the pandemic. Had a good run of it in the years prior 
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3128
    Another thread resurrection! I'm back at Home Farm Festival in Chilthorne Domer this coming weekend, but this time playing solo. Also, my new band, Autumn Red, are playing at The Godney Gathering near Wells, for our debut gig. Anyone else playing festivals this year?
    Enjoy Godney I’m over the hill from you that day at. Wilstock Cheddar
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    My band FALL3N HALO are playing the St Annes Music Festival in August, Sunday is prog day and whilst we are primarily a classic rock covers band we are performing a smaller rock set followed by 30 minutes of Rush covers branded as our new project titled RUSH3TTE. If we can stretch this to an hour in the future it may open the door to more similar events.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10411
    edited June 2023
    I am at Victorious festival this year with Kojaks, 4th time playing the festival with 3 different bands. 

Also at some little pub festivals over the summer
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3589
    I'm booked to play Ipswich music day This year. Backing band for a girl country singer.
    Thinking of going ampless via a joyo American to save hassle and setup time but drummist will still have his kit so maybe not worth the pain.
  • KKJaleKKJale Frets: 982
    ^ I just played Red Rooster backing a singer in a similar thing. Took my FX and threw a JD10 at the end of the chain and DI'd... easy peasy. No drummer, but if there had been one there was loads of monitoring and Mr sound guy was right on it... would have been fine. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2023
    Real acoustic drummer = take backline unless you totally trust the sound engineer and monitoring...  IMHO
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7770
    ESBlonde said:
    I'm booked to play Ipswich music day This year. Backing band for a girl country singer.
    Thinking of going ampless via a joyo American to save hassle and setup time but drummist will still have his kit so maybe not worth the pain.
    You dont want to enjoy it? :) 
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    3 or 4, the highlight being headlining the second stage at Godiva on the Friday night. Going head to head with The Enemy although they finish 20mins before us so hoping for a bigger crowd second half.
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    my band are also playing North Manchester Classic and Custom Bike show in Ramsbottom.
    My trading feedback

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12367
    Danny1969 said:
    I am at Victorious festival this year with Kojaks, 4th time playing the festival with 3 different bands. 

Which pub festivals Danny, might try and catch one if I can.
    munckee said:
    Danny1969 said:

Which pub festivals Danny, might try and catch one if I can.
    I've already done the Harvest Home one but there's these ones coming up ... I play in Kojaks, Superheroes and Tied to the Nineties 

Also doing the Red Lion one on the Friday night with Kojaks. Should be good weather permitting ...  if you come along find me and we will have a beer 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    I'm playing a couple of Fetes ! (It's not the same is it ? ;) )
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • jim_crossjim_cross Frets: 18
    I’ll be playing Black Deer this Sunday, ChickenStock on July 29 and the Hot Box Country & Folk festival on August 5, all with The Jackson Line
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    jim_cross said:
    I’ll be playing Black Deer this Sunday, ChickenStock on July 29 and the Hot Box Country & Folk festival on August 5, all with The Jackson Line
    Nathaniel Rateliff is headlining Black Deer isn't he ? ...love that guy and The Night sweats
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • jim_crossjim_cross Frets: 18
    Danny1969 said:
    jim_cross said:
    Nathaniel Rateliff is headlining Black Deer isn't he ? ...love that guy and The Night sweats
    He is, should be great! Bonnie Raitt is playing too
  • Colne blues festival with the beast that is @jamesoliver1234 ;