Two Eventide h9 or Timeline and Mobius?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Moss said:
    If you like tone suck, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Möbius
    Yeah I know it's an old thread but I couldn't help myself to ask the question @Moss ;. I keep hearing about this supposed tone suck with the Mobius but don't all these type of units suffer from this? Except the Timeline which I know doesn't for sure but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference to be honest. In other words wouldn't the H9 suffer from just the same fate? 

Any experiences out there?
    It was a long time ago, but a bit before I posted that comment I tried one. Spent ages trying to dial in the amp, and change guitars, but it just remained muffled sounding. It could just have been one batch though, as other people rave about them

Wish they'd release the Destroyer setting in one pedal, though - that was awesome
    Stop crying, start buying
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm with @GavRichList on this: Timeline and an H9 Max. The Timeline has been the constant in all my pedalboard twattings around, it's stayed for a reason: it does everything incredibly well. Plus the H9, in Max form, is an incredible engineering. I could, at a push, do a gig with just a drive pedal and an H9, it's a work of engineering genius.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ClassicClassic Frets: 40
    In my experience the Timeline and Möbius were far better and more intuitive than the H9. The H9 was awesome for reverb and harmonies.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom