SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD HUGE DROP! - '54 Strat Replica / 0001 Replica - Mary Kaye

What's Hot
BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
Hi guys - putting this 50's strat replica up for sale.  It's a beauty, plays and sounds great and easily rivals custom shop guitars in my opinion. The relic job looks great and isn't too over the top. It was hand built by Malte Boewe in Hamburg, Germany, and as far as I know the woods are hand made and not parts.  It sounds very 'stratty' but strong and balanced, and a base plate on the bridge pickup helps fatten that position up.  Medium C neck with vintage correct 7.25" radius neck.  Despite the vintage radius it still feels great to play above the 12th fret and you never feel to 'crowded' up there! Nitro finish, Frailn pickups, paper in oil caps, no expense or detail spared. As you can see he has even dated the neck in pencil like a real 50's neck. The neck has a nice subtle flame on the back.

It's also a dead on replica of the 0001 Strat that David Gilmour owns - pictured in this link:
http://www.fenderrocks.com/part-1-gilmours-0001-white-stratocaster/

Weight 6lb 12
Neck depth at 1st fret .86"
Neck depth at 12th fret .96"

I need to shift something asap as I've put a deposit down on a guitar I need to pay for - so £700 for 48 hours!!

£950 / £875 NOW £825 - £700 for 48 hours!!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments