Skreddy Dynamic Mids Enhancer

keirkeir Frets: 139
http://skreddypedals.com/skreddy_pedals_dynamic_mids_enhancer.php

So last night my band rehearsed in a new place and the room was tiny, meaning I had to just use one amp rather than the usual two.

I was playing a mid scooped pedal through a fender amp thinking to myself - I wonder if I should get a tube screamer to stack with this.... Got home and saw this. Interesting.
Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    If it's an older muff, I could bolt you in a mids knob providing there's enough space.
  • keirkeir Frets: 139
    Its a Thorpy warthog, sounds great through my usual setup but I was forced to switch things up as we were rehearsing in a room the same size as my living room. An ac30 on top of the vibrolux was a bit much haha.

Thanks for the offer though!
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
  • Does look like a great tool to tweak your sound, especially from venue to venue. Interesting......

Any other pedals like this out there? I've seen quite a few people using the EQD Tone Job like this.
  • I guess there's quite a few, any nice low gain drive you like the sound of will work (with the odd exception). Im using the Faifield Barbershop at the moment. The Durham Sex Drive is excellent for this kind of thing, as are SHO type pedals. A good eq could do the business too; Tone Job is probably a good shout, a humble GE7 might do just as well, if a bit noisier.