Does such a thing exist?

What's Hot
wayneiriewayneirie Frets: 419
Fuzz pedal, with octave on a separate switch , that can do octave+1 and octave -1. That can go anywhere in the chain?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4615
    You seek the holy FuzzPOG .. a very rare beast indeed
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    can't the keeley monteray do this ?
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    DesVegas said:
    Rather than dicking about with the Soul POG and Turnip Greens, why not create the FOG! I'd buy it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    The mxr slash fuzz thing can do something along those lines
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Otherwise, why not the fuzz of your choice into a MicroPOG?
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    Shark_Eyes;1036277" said:
    DesVegas said:

Rather than dicking about with the Soul POG and Turnip Greens, why not create the FOG! I'd buy it.
    Forget that, put a Fuzz, a Pog and an EQ into the same pedal. Jack White in a box.
  • tabbycattabbycat Frets: 341
    edited April 2016
    pog a good call. probably the best for the job.
    tracking is the issue with analog circuits, unless you go pll, which converts your signal into a square wave pulse and can sound kind of synthy, more muse than hendrix. which is not a negtive value judgement, just drawing attention to the fact that the octave has a different less organic quality to the classic octavia and foxx tone machine type subtle octave etc. it depends on what you want.

if you are into building, or can get someone to build cheaply for you, the wonderful 'freppo', as he is known on most diy forums (fredrik lyxzén), has recently designed a pcb, and vero layout, for an octave up down guitar synth, which you can either drive to distort or put in your chain next to a decent fuzz. all info, spec, demos, etc here: http://www.parasitstudio.se/building-blog/new-original-in-the-works

his day job is a producer and engineer so he knows his audio tech. not string and sellotape diy. his site is a mine of useful ideas, information and original diy builds.
    "be a good animal, true to your instincts" (d.h.lawrence).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom