SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone interested in some furniture?

What's Hot
AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
I've reached that stage in life where I'm now apparently a "grown up". This most unfortunate event has snuck up on me somewhat without warning. As such, my girlfriend has now moved into my house and as part of the negotiating to keep my music room and guitar space (to avoid its transformation into a snug!) I've agreed to help sell some furniture and clear some space.

I know this isn't the traditional space and secondhand furniture doesn't really have a great value so it's cheap and if it sells here I'll donate a portion to the @travisthedog raceforlife pot. No delivery on these, collection only from Portishead.

First up: an American oak and cream extending dining table with 4 upholstered chairs. It's exactly the same as this one here - http://www.furniturevillage.co.uk/Inventory/Dining/Bentley-Designs-Compton/Table-and-4-Upholstered-Chairs.aspx
Great condition and hardly used. Yours for £100.

Second we have a 3 seater sofa and armchair, again great condition. Yours for £120, can provide dims and details if required.
photo image_zps5083rl44.jpeg

photo image_zpsnfxskvjh.jpeg
photo image_zpsvqrp4hhe.jpeg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4757
    Very tasteful.  You are clearly a catch - assuming it's your furniture.

If it's hers
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom