SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Roland Gaia SH-01

tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
edited May 2016 in Misc £
Hi
I am selling my Roland GAIA SH-01, I bought it a couple of years ago and it has had minimal use since then.
I'm selling it because I have a Roland FA/08 Workstation that is capable of the same things this is and, since having a little one we need more space for his things, as such my music space is ever shrinking!

Here are the specs from the Roland Site:
  • Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
  • Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
  • 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
  • Fun, hands-on control panel that’s great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
  • Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
  • Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
  • D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
  • USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computer
You can also download some new sounds for it from the Roland Axial site - http://axial.roland.com/category/gaia/

I don't have a PSU for this as I have always used it with batteries, as such I have included a picture of the battery compartment to confirm there is no acid degradation etc.

Price is £299  £250 £225 with collection from Warwickshire.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments