SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any interest in wrestling VHS tapes?

What's Hot
DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7415
I've got about 50 wwf and WCW VHS tapes, some quite rare. I'm moving house soon so just wanting rid of them. If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll send you the list and we can work out a price.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    I thought was some sort of fetish thread ! :)
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7415
    I wish. They'd sell in seconds then.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28353
    I used to quite enjoy America wrestling back in the 80s. It was a million times better than it is now. They actually spent time wrestling rather than standing around with microphones all the time.
    Yeah it's all 80s to mid 90s stuff I'm selling. I'd keep them if I had a vhs player because I paid £15.99 a tape for these from HMV in my childhood.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    before you flog them - if you actually wanted to keep them there are many local shops that will transfer the VHS to DVD or digital format if you wanted to keep a copy for nostalgia, then you can just get rid of the VHS, I've kept some obscure old videos that way (I even bought one of the transfer machines for a few quid as I ended up transferring a lot of VHS to digital format).

Just a thought 
    I'll have a look in to that thanks, because I've got king of the death match and similar stuff that ive not been able to find on dvd.