SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vintage Gibson 1965 Melody Maker D

What's Hot
Up for grabs is a nice piece of Gibson history, a player grade Gibson 1965 Melody Maker D (double pickup version). 

I bought this a year ago and its not had the use it deserves, non original parts include, machine heads (replaced by previous owner, hold tune extremely well), rear strap button, bridge pickup volume knob, pickups have been replaced with hand wound hotter modern set (I'll add the manufacturer when I hear back from the original owner) original set will be included also. The bridge looks original and compares with my other 1966 Gibson Melody Maker but I'm not 100%, but pointed out for complete transparency. 

The finish has some serious natural weather checking, play wear, bumps, scrapes and worn paint work etc. No neck breaks or repairs. See detailed photos. The Maestro base is in tact and an arm attachment can be fitted should you want to, I have stuck with the wrap around bridge. 

Comes with a hard case and the original pickups. 

£775 Cash on collection only, I can travel into London to meet up if collection is a problem. 

Cheers 

Toby 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments