PSA Remembrance Fest 6/6/16

EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16295
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/phlplls/Mobile Uploads/2016-04/5DF94F91-9016-43F7-B648-11FDF80BB976_zpsjkkv5bqn.jpg Nothing directly to do with me but this is in memory of the local 14 year old girl who was followed off a bus and murdered in 2013. She used the same bus route as me but in the opposite direction and I remember seeing the police cars across the road from where I sat on my bus and later hearing the news. She went to the local high school to where I live. All shockingly close to my own little world and very sad. The gig is in her memory and to raise money for local youth causes.If anyone is looking for a night out on 6/6/16. Cheers.
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited April 2016
    Isn't someone from Captian Horizon on here?

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9719
    I remember that and how horrifically sad it was, though great that something like this is being done in memory of the poor girl and her family. Hope it goes well (sadly I'm on holiday)
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16295
    Having just watched @cirrus in Captain Horizon on the best clips Discussion I'll give this a bump.
    Having re read my OP I'm sure I couldn't have made it sound any more like a miserable night out but I'm sure it'll be rocktastick \m/
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    I've been asked not to say anything about it until all parties are notified and an official announcement is made, but search for this event on the Rainbow venue website and See Tickets page... It's a great cause and we were honoured to be asked to play. Thanks @EricTheWeary and @not_the_dj!