SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: some kind of LP (Burny, Edwards, Tokai) or something else interesting...

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 835
edited April 2016 in Guitars £
Been eyeing up some LPs from Burny, Edwards and Tokai and that particular market seems s bit confusing to the initiated, so any advice appreciated and if anyone has anything for sale let me know.

Also would be interested in anything else that might be considered interesting (explorer, firebird, superstrats)???

Budget: sub £500
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Got a cherryburst tokai .japan ,with a brand new gibson style hardcase £550 delivered ,its for sale in these classifieds,
  • xsheqxsheq Frets: 71
    Could probably let my gs2 go for £450.
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 835
    Thanks both but the Tokai is beyond budget and the GS2 not for me.
  • I'm selling a Tokai Love Rock LS90Q on here. Check it out
    Ummm, just seen that - certainly on my consideration list.
    There's now a temporary delay on this so watch this space for an update soon....

The issue is that I had a sum of money to buy a stage piano and whatever was left could go to a guitar. I bought a stage piano through eBay, paid for it and then the seller pulled out, hence my search continues. Until I've bought a stage piano I don't know what budget is left for a guitar, and to rub salt into the would, the money I paid for the one on eBay is now sitting 'on hold' in paypal...

Rant over :-) 
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I have a BC Rich mockingbird Pro X that's yours for £450? Could consider less depending upon what you have left :) let me know
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100