SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fender CS Nocaster

david8199david8199 Frets: 105
If anyone is looking to sell!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• iain_psbiain_psb Frets: 79
    Pm'd
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14628
    tFB Trader
    New Fender Custom Shop 1953 Heavy Relic Tele - was originally listed at £2699 - Now £2199 - click here for details

David - Not strictly a Nocaster but essentially a similar animal from that period - if it is of interest then let me know  Mark
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 662
    I have a CS Nocaster Thinline in blonde - a lovely limited edition model from around 2004 I believe. Thinner neck than most but oh my god THE TONE. I'd be after about 1650 if you were interested.
  • david8199david8199 Frets: 105
    Thanks for all the offers. Budget is £1300-£1500 so as much as I'd like one for £2199 it's not realistic at the moment!
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    You've picked a cracking guitar fella. I have had a custom shop strat, Gibson R8, Gretsch Power Jet and a Gibson ES339 over the last few years which compared to the Nocaster have been great but just not as versatile. As far as one guitar for pretty much most occasions I can't think of a better guitar. I would strongly sugggest getting one with a proper nocaster neck, it's really not that big and it adds more to the tone than you could imagine. Mine is a 2012 with the twisted tele set and the bridge is crazy good
    Bump
    I've got a 2016 Gibson LP Standard in Tea Burst that I could trade with for a nocaster if anyone is interested.