NVGD - '72 Jaguar

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    dindude;1082094" said:
    because it just encourages you to do things differently and treat it differently. 

This is what I love about my Jag, just makes you think differently when you play.

Lovely guitar btw.
    Completely. I didn't expect to treat it so differently, but it really does make you approach things in a different way. More so than any other guitar I've played.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9673
    Johnny Marr said something similar when he started playing one when he was in Modest Mouse. Stops him playing blues-rock (not that he ever did). As a recent Jaguar convert I have to agree. I feel the same about all other guitars, but the Jag is so much more different to a Strat or Tele.

Of course, what I'm doing now is watching endless Johnny Marr clips on YouTube and finally nailing the Smiths songs of my youth...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    I sort of understand why Jags don't appear in the mainstream so much, but it surprises me that they don't figure a bit more round the edges - you get a unique experience with a jag and i don't seem to play the same when I use it - in a good way I think tho
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom