SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Yamaha AC3R All Solid Acoustic-Electric Concert, Rosewood Back & Sides - £340

Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3469
edited May 2016 in Acoustics £

SOLD: £490 DOWN to £390   DOWN £340

Reluctantly selling this beautiful instrument to raise some cash.

Bought in 2012 and when I say it's been hardly used, I mean it. Never gigged and sat on a multi-guitar rack for the best part of four years.

No marks, immaculate condition. Comes with original case and all accessories and original factory stuff etc. Recently restrung, to sell.

Any questions, please ask and if you need more pics, let me know.

Thanks for looking 

The AC3R is part of the entirely new A-series line of Yamaha acoustic-electric guitars featuring a stunning fresh look, amazing playability and the cutting edge S.R.T. (Studio Response Technology) preamp/pickup system. The AC3R concert-size cutaway is designed for today’s player who requires a reliable workhorse that looks feels and sounds amazing in all applications. A performance level ‘bang-for-your-buck’ guitar offering quality build & materials such as; Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck, Solid Rosewood Back/Sides, Ebony Fingerboard/Bridge and a neck profile that is a thrill to play for hours on end.

AC3R

• Concert-size with cutaway Body
  • Solid Sitka Spruce Top
  • Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
  • Mahogany Neck
  • Ebony Fingerboard
  • Ebony Bridge
  • Rosewood / Mahogany Sound hole Rosette
  • Rosewood Fingerboard Binding
  • Mahogany Body Binding
  • SRT System63 Modeling Preamp
  • SRT Saddle/Piezo Pickup