SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Vintage Gibson Melody Maker SG

What's Hot
skippy76skippy76 Frets: 616
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I'm a player collector and find myself buying guitars and selling them on when I'm ready for a change. All items are described as accurately and honestly as possible.

Up for grabs is and awesome all original (bar the compensated wrap around bridge which is a necessity) Gibson SG Melody Maker 1966, no neck breaks or repairs etc. The finish is nicely weather checked and has 50 plus years of honest payers bumps etc. Ive taken plenty of pictures so you can see the guitar from all angles.

The Maestro system is all intact and the handle has some cracking but is fully functional, even stays in tune when used! Plenty of life left in the frets as well.

Great shaped neck, nice and full and somewhere between a 59 and a 60s profile. Pricing this £400 less then the only other I could find on the net (gibson amp possibly available as well).

Comes with the original case as well any question just send me a message.

£1000

I will post if the buyer would like to arrange a courier as I have a gibson box here, but once this is out of my care I can't accept returns.

Cheers

Toby

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments