My greatest ever achievement.

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30929
This is unbeatable

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

10reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 456
    Not sure whether to wow, wisdom or lol
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24385
    I think we need to know why you were following the retarded shrew in the first place.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    I have no idea who that is.
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    :)

Do you ever get the feeling you're meant for great things? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    The only time I ever hear about her is when someone being 'cool' or 'edgy' shares something silly she's written with a cliche "ban this women from speaking" comment.

Stop fueling the fire
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12385
    @Gassage. I think you really should tell us what you wrote on the attention-seeking stupid cow's account to get banned James. ;)
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5531
    boogieman said:
    @Gassage. I think you really should tell us what you wrote on the attention-seeking stupid cow's account to get banned James. ;)
    Did it involve sausages?
  • hungrymarkhungrymark Frets: 1782
    chrispy108;1065255" said:
    The only time I ever hear about her is when someone being 'cool' or 'edgy' shares something silly she's written with a cliche "ban this women from speaking" comment.

Stop fueling the fire
    Haha, yeah, it's the inability to mention her name without making sure everybody knows that they think she's horrible.

She's entitled to her opinion.
    Use Your Brian
  • SteffoSteffo Frets: 572
    The only reason I would want to follow that numtpty would be to bash her on the head with a 10lb Chibson. 2 birds with one stone...
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30929
    She was blathering on about the boat naming thing- I suggested she be renamed Kunty McKuntface.

She's got no sense of humour whatsoever.

16reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24834
    Gassage;1065368" said:
    She was blathering on about the boat naming thing- I suggested she be renamed Kunty McKuntface.

She's got no sense of humour whatsoever.
    That 'properly' made me laugh, as we say in Manchester.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    the best approach is to not follow and not engage, things like twitter thrive off stats such as follower and interaction and her ability to show stats gives her a platform and the ability to get paid for her approach.

just don't follow, don't engage, and ignore her, it's the best thing you can do with this sort of person.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72485
    darcym said:
    the best approach is to not follow and not engage, things like twitter thrive off stats such as follower and interaction and her ability to show stats gives her a platform and the ability to get paid for her approach.

just don't follow, don't engage, and ignore her, it's the best thing you can do with this sort of person.
    It's a bit like the story about Satan - I forget who/which religion wrote this - that if a day ever passes without his name being mentioned, he will cease to exist… but that given the amount of evil men do in the world on his behalf, this is unlikely.

Oops. Another 24hrs.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    James, may I direct you to the philosopher Wilde who said something along the lines of not being talked about being worse than being talked about?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    it's hardly an achievement calling someone a rude name on the internet....and shock horror they block you to stop you doing it.

• Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    darcym;1065458" said:
    it's hardly an achievement calling someone a rude name on the internet....and shock horror they block you to stop you doing it.
    And I thought all homosexuals were charming and educated, like Stephen Fry. Are they really all like Roy "Chubby" Brown? I don't know how to pre-judge people now.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    darcym said:

I may not have been entirely honest in the OP.

darcym;1065458" said:
    And I thought all homosexuals were charming and educated, like Stephen Fry. Are they really all like Roy "Chubby" Brown? I don't know how to pre-judge people now.
    I genuinely wasn't aware she was a dyke. Thx.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    If that's your greatest achievement you may want to raise the bar a little.....

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    ICBM said:
    darcym said:

It's a bit like the story about Satan - I forget who/which religion wrote this - that if a day ever passes without his name being mentioned, he will cease to exist… but that given the amount of evil men do in the world on his behalf, this is unlikely.

Oops. Another 24hrs.
    Actually it's the opposite way around.

Satan is the best friend the church ever had. Without him they would be completely irrelevant to the world, the universe, and everything.

The same is true of the anti-Hopkins brigade. Without her, they'd have nothing to fill their tiny little pointless lives with. At some point we're just going to have to face the music - not everyone is special, and not every opinion is worth listening to. This includes the "errrmmaaaggeerrddddd wotttt a biitttchhhh" brigade.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom