Fender Blues Jr FSR sunburst Value?

ash96ash96 Frets: 61
Thinking of putting my Blues junior up for sale.

These seem pretty rare these days, its the tobacco sunburst one. Sounds really nice, but i've now got a Victory V30 and I literally haven't used it since I got it. So thinking about maybe just getting a 1 x 12 for the V30 to act as a smaller rig (which I was using this for).

Any ideas on a rough value for them? I don't seem to see any up 2nd hand very often! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025

Regular Black Tolex Blues Juniors sell second hand from £250to£350 ish, So its got to be north of that. I suspect you will need to snag a buyer who really wants that particular cab enough to pay top dollar, as after all its still the same amp inside. It would make a nice looking Lounge amp.

Why not start it off in the Classifieds at what you actually want for it and let the market decide if you want to part with it or not?

• ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Yeah thats the thing, just wanted to gauge it as I got it as part of a trade for another amp ages ago, and sometimes if stuff isn't priced right then people tell you, which is cool if its done in a constructive way, but quite often it just depends to the depths of no replies! haha.

I'll probably get a post up later today.