Fishman Loud Box Mini

What's Hot
BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
This amp isn't just for acoustics, as I first thought. It sounds just lovely, and the reverb is great, and I've tried a Tele and a Gretsch with it...wow. For a SS it sounds brilliant.

Anyone own one? Wondering how it would pair with a 65 DRRI in stereo, and as a practice amp for pure, no-pedal playing and perfecting technique, I think it would be perfect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701
    I have the artist and it sounds great for clean. Would make a good Jazz amp.
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    You could use it as a wet amp which would sound great
    It might get a bit overwhelmed in stereo
    The fenders are very dynamic amps ( which is part of the reason they are so great)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    Cabicular;1073178" said:
    You could use it as a wet amp which would sound great
    It might get a bit overwhelmed in stereo
    The fenders are very dynamic amps ( which is part of the reason they are so great)
    So use the Loud Box in a wet/dry stereo set up with the delays/reverb/mods running into it, and the drives, etc into the Fender?
    Yup It means your dry guitar has all the attack and tone and the delays and mods are more hi fi
    All you would need is something like a gigrig humdinger or a radial hipshot aby (basically anything with a ground lift and a phase option on one of the outputs