SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: USA Peavey Reactor AX (Tele type, sunburst) PRICE DROP TO £299

What's Hot
richhrichh Frets: 453
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
US built Peavey Reactor AX, sunburst, rosewood fingerboard

Condition: plays well but has obviously been played and body has some dents and so on

New pic link, as photo bucket no longer working: http://imgur.com/FTyYLlZ

I bought and had shipped over from the States, as I already had a basic Peavey Reactor which I loved (after a number of upgrades).  Never really bonded with the Reactor AX, so having had it for probably 10 years plus, am interested in selling or trading for something else.  I have toyed with the idea of just replacing the pickups, which are blade humbuckers, as this may make all the difference, but already have lots of other Tele's that I play more, so would like to try something different.

I'll try to get more info when I can, but I think this is stock, except for the bridge.  The saddles are definitely Fender, as this is stamped on them.  If there are any questions, please ask away, otherwise I'll post a bit more info when I can.

No hard case, but I can ship in gig bag, packed in a proper cardboard guitar container (at your cost) or you can collect from me in Oxford.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments