SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Fender Classic Player 50's Strat, upgrades, SKB hard case £425

FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
**SOLD**

Fender Classic Player 50's Strat, Gotoh locking vintage tuners, upgraded rolled steel trem block with nylon collared arm (loooovely!), Schaller strap lock buttons, EMG SV pickups with SPC mid boost and passive tone control.  Will also include a spare black pickguard with the original Fender 57/62 pickups and a Catswhisker single coil in the bridge.  Nicely set up with a medium low action for D'addario 9-42.  Comes with SKB hard case.

Neck is in perfect condition with a lovely soft V profile, body has a few pick scratches (tried to make them look as bad as possible in the photo!) and other very small dings, none of which go past the lacquer. Great gigging Strat which can stand all sorts of trem abuse and can do pretty much everything from vintage Strat tones to fat high output humbuckerish drive with zero noise.  £425 ono, will post for an extra £20.  No trades.

-- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Boing.

Price drop, will take £350 if sold quickly.  
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • stratcatstratcat Frets: 46
    That is a serious lot of guitar for not a lot of cash. Can't believe no one has snapped it up.
    GLWTS.
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 507
    got a guitarist gold award iirc
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 916
    Where are you based? Hants I believe? I'd like to take a closer look...
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • ChrisRGChrisRG Frets: 55
    Are the pics displaying for everyone?  I can't see them.  I've tried a few different browsers and no luck.  At work though which may be an issue.
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2381
    PM'd @Fuzzdog
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Awesome guitars, those!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

Sold! :((
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2381
    edited May 2016
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    edited May 2016
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

StefB said:
    Yup, sadly was.  Things have rather financially imploded in the household, and a mahoosive (and important if I don't want to live in a guitar case!) payment went out of my account this morning which would have otherwise bounced, so desperate times, desperate measures, etc, and it is of course only a guitar.

Cheeky buggers sure got that advertised quick, could have done without seeing that.  You can imagine I did not enjoy the selling experience.