SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor Pair £220

RedRed Frets: 14
edited May 2016 in Misc £
Hello all, I've decided to sell my monitors as they've been sitting on the desk gathering dust for the past year or so and have seen almost no use in their short lives, I'd planned to write a lot more music over the past year but hey ho. There are one or two scrapes down the side of one monitor, acquired when put onto a new desk and slid back to put against the wall and a few little marks here and there. I've also noticed when moved off of the desk to take photographs that they have taken a bit of the paint from the desk with them on the underside. Should have put them on those foam pads everyone raves about. Oops. This is only superficial however and with a little elbow grease I imagine they'll clean up just fine. Looking for £220 + £15 postage, or collection from Margate, South-East Kent. Any questions feel free to message me!

Formerly MusicRadar: deideidei
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments