SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold PRS custom 22

What's Hot
markguitarblazemarkguitarblaze Frets: 40
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
Tortoise shell 10 top. Birds. Tremolo (not stop tail) PRS case and case candy. Wide Thin neck Dragon II pickups. Made 17th December 2001. Gold strap locks fitted. A few minor dings but still in good condition. Located just outside Edinburgh. £1,350 Thanks for looking and any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers Mark
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28936
    What do you mean, you can't seem to upload the photos? Where are they - Photobucket or similar?

Also you have to post a price, and adverts go in the Classifieds section.

It would be worth your while reading the Classfiieds rules.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4208
    Better attempt than the first though. I'm thinking v4 might be up to scratch. ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    edited May 2016
    This http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/posting-pics-vids-soundclips-how-to will see you right with the pics (I can even make photobucket work!) and the little cog top right will let you edit and move it to the classifieds section.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Many thanks. This is my first post so struggling a bit - old people and computers eh! Shame there seem to be people on here who aren't as helpful. Thanks again, very greatly appreciated.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17734
    tFB Trader
    Moved to the right section
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Many thanks monquixote. It's getting there (I think)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom