Anybody looking for a small guitar amp?

What's Hot
thermionicthermionic Frets: 9670
This has been on and off my local gumtree for months, still can't shift it, even for £5.

(The clues are there...)
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9835
    You'd have thought somebody would have brought her into the loop wouldn't you?

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72512
    Interesting - I always assumed those were bigger, like a hi-fi amp. I think I've seen a couple that were.

I wonder whether you could drive speakers with it? 1 ohm… four 4-ohm 4x12"s in parallel? :) Assuming the loop is simply fed with an audio signal and doesn't have a carrier frequency or something - I have no idea.

I did wonder if you could have fun with it at someone else's gig (who you don't like), but you'd need to take a loop of wire the size of the room with you if there isn't one to plug into...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 992
    Do small guitars actually need amps?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Maybe he needs to shout louder - the punters can't hear him
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom