SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MusicMan SUB Stingray bass, £300, London

gingerbbmgingerbbm Frets: 33
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
Sold to me a year ago by @guitargeek62 of this parish, I'm sorry to say I've barely taken it out its case*. This is a USA-made "budget" Stingray, think it's circa 2005, generally in top condition but some paint wear on the neck. These are photos from the ad I bought from; will provide more detailed shots when I can get at it in daylight with a camera.

When I got it @DrBob told me it was "made in the San Luis Obispo Plant along with the regular Ernie Ball Music Man models. They're stripped down to meet a price point but they are incredible instruments."

Ideally I'd like to sell in person, cash in hand. Will travel all over London but I'm based in NW5. If there's sufficient interest I'll look into posting. Comes with a sturdy padded gigbag.

£300 ono!

Background info:

*Hear it in action in my entry for the latest composition challenge
Here's my trading feedback thread: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/61795/
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom