SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Sunburst Rocketfire M1926 - 1962 Strat Recreation

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4677
    Sneaky fuck
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4297
    To be honest, it is absolutely worth what it's on ebay for, and plenty more. The price it went for on here was one of the most insane guitar bargains I have ever seen, and I look at lots of guitars for sale. :)

I don't think the buyer has any obligation to sell it at that price. It wasn't on ebay the next day was it. Totally unreasonable to judge them a 'sneaky fuck'.

I bought the other Fiesta Red one that Nibulniblin sold a few weeks later. A bit more cash but still a ridiculous bargain. I owned it once before (regretted selling it) and in my opinion it is a step above almost every CS, Suhr, Haar, etc. I have played or owned.

Is there any way I would sell it for what I paid for it? Not a chance in hell. And in fact will definitely not be parting with it again.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5191
    I was gutted to have missed it☹️
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3353
    I played this when trying out a great amp at the OPs house. Great guitar
  • Bit naughty indeed - considering his new stuff which is no longer made entirely in house sells for the equivalent of 1500 and flies out the door, these two were unreal deals. I would never sale any of my RF's fort hat money