SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S 2015 LP Standard Honeyburst - Price Drop - £1095.00 - Cheaper than Amazon......

What's Hot
rlwrlw Frets: 4740
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
Bought new from GV in about August/September last year.  Has been used at home only and, then, not for some time.  Fancy gold case and all the case candy.  Absolutely as new, unmarked and shiny.  You can have the original invoice and it will be under guarantee as well.

Burstbuckers; coil splits; out of phase switching; bridge pickup direct out; G-Force and original brass zero fret (which you can update at no cost from Gibson).  Weight is 8.8lbs on the bathroom scales.

It looks and sounds great but it's taking a back seat to three Jaguars - humbuckers/single coils/P90s and a Mustang - and also a recently acquired Strat.  I also have an LP Studio filling the obvious need for an LP.

£1095.00 so less than half new price (and a lot less than I paid too...).  Thomann and others are still selling these at far more than this (and even more following Brexit).   No guitars or amp trades thanks but I'm open to other things although I cannot imagine what.

Come and try it in Bromley and see how good the 2015s actually are.  If you can play an accoustic you can play this dead easy.  Otherwise, it takes about 10 minutes to adjust and switch off the preconceptions and prejudices :-)

It can be couriered in all the original packaging if required.

A Standard for less than £1100.00 - Come on..

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments