Custom Cabinet makers

ChrisCox1994ChrisCox1994 Frets: 368
I assume theres a few I haven't heard of, maybe even some guys on here.. 

I'm looking for a company to do a combo to head conversion.. 

Anyone apart from Zilla, RK etc, I just want to find out all the options and see who can do the best price (including the aforementioned) 

https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZD Cabs. Zac does really nice solid wood cabs at very good prices. I have both a 2x12 and a combo (I did the head to combo conversion). His work is on Facebook
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2460
    AF Custom are supposed to be good. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9670
    I had Mark from AF Custom build me a 1974x-style cab for my Ampmaker N5X and it is exceptional. It's clearly of a better quality than my Vox (which was built in the Marshall factory). What really surprised me was that the price undercut similar makers by a fair bit - at least for that kind of combo cab. 

He took a break from cab building for a while but I think he's taking orders again now.
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1622
    edited June 2016
    MartinBlythe;1094071" said:
    ZD Cabs. Zac does really nice solid wood cabs at very good prices. I have both a 2x12 and a combo (I did the head to combo conversion). His work is on Facebook
    Second this. Got one on order and have had a couple previously. Bloke is Zac Drummond

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Mark at AF isn't taking any more orders this year. Hope all is OK there as his cabs are excellent and I need a new one.
  • ChrisCox1994ChrisCox1994 Frets: 368
    Cheers guys, yeah i saw AF isnt up and running right now but ZD look great, love the oiled wood grain looks as well

https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management