SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Revelation RJT60H (Jazzmaster shape) and Cigar Box Guitar

robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
edited June 2016 in Guitars £
Two very different instruments!

Revelation is the range of Alan Entwistle-designed guitars and the RJT60H is an offset model with coil-tapped humbuckers. Really well made, lovely neck and good action. Would have been a keeper but has been usurped by an MIJ Strat from these very parts!

They are around £220 new, and this one is in excellent condition, bar a couple of dings shown in the photos (not broken through the finish and barely noticeable. I would like £150, delivered).

Bought this for a bit of a lark and I'm sad to say, I can't get the hang of it!! It looked so easy when Jack White made a diddly bow on 'It Might Get Loud'! Anyway, its a simple affair - allen key bolts to tune, nut and bridge. Would probably benefit from proper tuners and a pickup, but the scope is there! How about £40 delivered?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    edited June 2016
    Bump for a really good guitar and a cardboard box with a lump of wood attached!

Would do the pair for £160 delivered!

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Despite the whole 'trimming the herd down thing', I'm really tempted. The weird thing is that I can only see the p90 loaded version of this anywhere. Has yours been modded to take buckers?

Tentative pm inbound...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Humbucker version is a stock item - google worcester guitar centre and their is a brand new one there.

Offset bump!

Kind of like:

B
         U
               M
                      P

Cigar Box Guitar (and RPG!) still for sale!