SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cheap! Selling Blackstar Series One 1046L6 Amp Head & Series One PRO 4x12 Straight Cab

SxaxzxrxaSxaxzxrxa Frets: 3
edited June 2016 in Amps £
I am selling Blackstar Series One 1046L6 Amp Head & Series One PRO 4x12 Straight Cab.
I am asking for £1000 for the lot.

Good condition. Tested and working.
For more details of these items, please see the Blackstar website.
Bought the two for £1800, so you are getting a great bargain.

Collection only from WD3 Rickmansworth near Chorleywood.
Cash only on collection, non negotiable price.
Comes with the leads pictured at the front, two stickers, two booklets, foot pedal and custom made case for the head.
More photos available by request.

Used at home only, never for live gigs. Well looked after and in good condition. There are some marks on the cab from the amp feet as expected. There may be other odd marks due to use but it has not been transported to get severe damage. The foot pedal has some defects to it underneath as pictured, the grip foam has damage to it. There may be other defects but I have not spotted any. The case is creased and has several marks on it. I am throwing this in as it was made for it and I will not have any use for it. Booklets and stickers not in perfect condition. One of the stickers has a defect (dent-like) on it.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite!  :)
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments