What's Hot
2»

Comments

• monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Oh not again!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33872
    Ro_S said:
    I initiated the thread only yesterday.  It was then locked/closed around lunchtime today, a weekday.  Yeah, I had so much time to progress my point - not.    I'm not interested now, as the mods clearly aren't.  

http://sites.psu.edu/siowfa14/wp-content/uploads/sites/13467/2014/12/Yawning2.jpg
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Mate, you don't have to warm up threads before you get to the point. You keep mentioning demonstrable facts, but you didn't really post any. You did, however, post other things when it was clear that everyone just wanted you to get to the fucking point.

Also, how can you not know that TTony is a mod? He's just about the most visible mod we have.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    And you had the cheek to dig up custom audio boards for being 'shameless'. At least he was trying to help someone. All you are doing is pushing some weird agenda in a very passive aggressive way
    Is it any wonder ta not going down well?
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited June 2016
    Cabicular said:
    And you had the cheek to dig up custom audio boards for being 'shameless'. At least he was trying to help someone. All you are doing is pushing some weird agenda in a very passive aggressive way
    What weird agenda?

And how was initiating a thread such as the one I did indicative of passive-aggressive behaviour?   I don't think you know what passive-aggressive means.

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24723
    The amusing thing is it now doesn't matter if you've got proof JFK was killed by Peewee Herman.

No one will care because of the way you have dealt with this. You have ruined your own credibility.

Nice going champ.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    Ro_S;1100407" said:
    Cabicular said:

What weird agenda?

And how was initiating a thread such as the one I did indicative of passive-aggressive behaviour?   I don't think you know what passive-aggressive means.
    I agree that one of us doesn't ...
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31021
    Proof indeed that the revenge dish can go mouldy if it's not served when immediately cold.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28920

Ro_S said:
    Well, it must be awfully nice for you to know what it means. Of course, if you really wanted to help us you'd tell us. I won't say another word. I  know when I'm not wanted.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24723
    Gassage said:
    Proof indeed that the revenge dish can go mouldy if it's not served when immediately cold.
    Bit like a nice glass of Pimms.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5302
    Ro_S said:
    Cabicular said:
    What weird agenda?

are you Blueshound?
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5302
    or a bit of a cock?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    daLefty?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26925
    Thread closed, because...well, it's clearly going nowhere.
    <space for hire>
This discussion has been closed.