Recording BARGAIN GAS

siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
edited June 2016 in Studio & Recording
http://www.sweetwater.com/images/items/750/D3200-large.jpg

just got an old machine - the Korg D3200. 32 tracks, 80gb hard drive and CD burner. Has drums and guitar/vocal FX. The drums are basic but fine for a guide..so I read anyway. I got Boss DR880 anyway and will probably be adding a Alesis SR-18 as well soon. This is gonna be my studio 2 and my PC in another room can be studio 1. :))

What ya reckon is a good price for one of these old donkeys ? Its in excellent condition looks like new even though its not. :)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28285
    Hmm. A grand new ten years ago or so, so £150?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited June 2016
    £123 though £15 postage. Still it sounds like a lot of fun with all those tracks and fx. Probs easily get my money back and a bit besides looking at ebay completed listings. :)
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28285
    Blimey.

I thought I was being a bit pessimistic about the value.

That seems a lot of recorder for not much money. Nicely done.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1772
    That's a bargain! Any sort of recorder for that price which can simultaneously record 8 mics is going to be really helpful for full-band demos.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    it can do up to a max of 12 at once...not sure if i'll ever use that but the option is always there should my band wanna do a live recording.